Killarney National Park Horse Rides
About Our Killarney National Park Horse Rides
Guided trail riding / hacking for 1, 2 or 3 hours duration in Killarney National Park from beginners to advanced riders.
(English Style Riding - Walk and trot. Canter depending on ability)
Rides commence hourly from 8 a.m onwards
Advanced booking is required, this can be done via e-mail or telephone. All Major Credit Cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Laser. (50% deposit nessecary to secure reservation)
All rides are supervised by guides with special care taken of nervous or beginner riders.
Riders are grouped according to their abilities.
Children must be 8 years old and upwards.
Riders may be collected free of charge within a three mile radius of the centre once advance notice is given.
Our 2018 fees are keenly priced at €40 for one hour, 2 hours for €70 or 3 hours €95.
- Open 7 days a week and offer daily rides in the Killarney's National Park for 1, 2 and 3 hours
- Riding Helmets and Rubber boots are supplied (no charge)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Swedish are spoken at the stables
- Riding Style is English and our guides are friendly and helpful, happy to assist those who are not accustomed to it
- Times may vary slightly from winter to summer due to daylight hours
|1 Hour €40||2 Hours €70||3 Hours €95|